Thursday, November 5, 2009

(:

Hello, I like study here, in general the place is very cool, but there's a lot of things that need to be improve.

For example, the technologic is so poor. Icei should have the latest technology, like good computers, cameras, classrooms... And a lot of them, not just 3 cameras for all of us. In the classrooms the seats are old and in bad condition. Many times we do not have enough space in the classrooms for the classes. and many have to be on the floor. Our library is super poor compared with others here at the campus.

Also, we need to bring our own notebooks for work because the computers here are really bad

So I think that's the things that need (really need) to be improv. I find that we pay a lot of money to study here and this is not reflected in the tools we have to work

Mmmm... I don't know how the university can improve the implements. I imagine that there must be many steps to do such thing. But I think that everything shoul be replaced by something better.
 
With these improvements for students would be so much easier to work. We would not be fighting with computers every time they do not work. It would be much easier to work and students would be happy to come and study here (maybe not happy ahahaha).

And finally I think we have to protect the good thing that at here at the university.

0 comments:

Post a Comment