Thursday, November 26, 2009

The LAST blog! Bye bye !!!!!!..............

Hello everybody!
I like english, that’s why I sign on the classes (:
Although sometimes I did not liked to sit at the Icei and wait for classes in the end I was learning. In the beginning of the year I thought that English classes would be very interesting and I was going to learn everything I need. I took a disappointment but I ended up gaining other things. I end up learning new things about my career and (what is the best) I have won a lot of beautiful and crazy friends (:
At first I hated the English classes (the ones of the first semester) because I thought that it was a totally waste of time and we had to stay in the university till late… I was not used to that. The classes were so boring and the topics of the blogs were all about journalism and I think we were very tired of talking and listening only about journalism. The first semester was over and I founded that I had not learned much. I was angry and I decided not take English classes the second semester.
Despite that and although I didn’t liked, I learned English in terms of my career (: journalism. And that obviously is very useful to me, I can’t deny that.
Finally, this semester my friends Alicia and Nacho convinced me to take the last course of the english program of the university. I knew what would happen as well with all my friends, but thought I was bored. Besides the classes ended later. This semester was definitely better, I had a great time. The classes were very dynamic and I learned about aspects of daily life. And about the blogs, I think that it help us to be more interested in english. Also, I think that the blog experience help us to get to know eachothers (about the things that we like).
I feel that all of us learned so much and differently. I mean that, I’m sure that the classes of the school were so boring because they were easy and all they taught us there are basic things that only serve to say “Hello” to someone else and introduce yourself.
I laughed very much and I don't like to be dramatic but I'll miss the english class (of this semester) because I really like my classmates and all the things that we talked in the classes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment