Thursday, November 12, 2009

Seasons

 Hello ! (: 
Well, what I like about the summer is the vacations hahahaha, I think that's the only thing 'cause I HATE the sun!!! So I always have to be with sunscreen because I am allergic to the sun ¬¬. But after all the summer it's fun and you can party all nights (:

I like the autumn because it's my birthday (may 17) and the landscapes look very cute with all the leaves falling in the ground. Also, the weather is vey nice.
I love the winter !!!  think it's my favorite season. I love the cold weather and the rain. 

And finally... what I like about the spring is the nice weather, but I don't like this season because it's when my allergies starts :(. I'm sneezing all day and I'm itching all over my body, I think it is the most terrible thing there is in the year.
Mmmm.... the changes of the seasons has no meaning for me, sometimes I do not notice when the seasons change. So I don't care.


In Copiapó (where I was born) rains  every four years and after that there's the "Desierto Florido". It's when the desert blooms and it's very very beautifull. (:







2 comments:

Mabel González said...

Hi,
Beautiful picture.
I also like summer vacations, but I disagree about the sun. I really like the sun, I couldn't live without it!

Cheers

Nicolás Rojas Inostroza said...

Desierto florido.
I like to know it before I die.

Spring is the best season.!

Post a Comment