Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mmmmm I get high with a little help from my friends.

(:  Now I'll talk to you about friends and family. In my family we are four. My mother (Maru), my father (Haroldo), my brother, my three dogs (Serena, Lara and Naomi) and me. I am the older daughter but I have a cousin (Fabio) that is like my old brother and I love them very much.
I have many many cousins, are about 25, I'm not friends with everyone, but we still get well. 
I think that my family and my friends have influenced my life, because both of them are very important to me.
Now I live alone in Santiago. Every month one member of my family come to visit me. I miss them, especially my brother and my pets. But my brother is gonna come to Santiago to study and we are going to live together. We are like friends and we never fight so live with Martín (my brother) will be very fun (: I don't have problems with any of them. And I don't think that I have a rol in my family. Basically, I think we are very normals and I think that all that matters is that we love eachother. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I have are really good ones. My best friend's name is Lorena and now she lives in La Serena and she's studying a career about education. She is twenty years old and she's my bff since always, when I was born I met her and we became friends. I know all of her family and she knows mine, so her cousins are like mine. We don't have many things in comun but when we are together we can't stop laughing. Even though when I was 10 years old I went to live to Calama, over the years we never stop being friends. I never lost the friends I had in Copiapo and with facebook I've contacted a lot of old friends. When I was living in Calama I had some friends, but now I barely talk to them. It's very sad, but now I have new and better friends (that sound a little bit cruel).

Now... My closest friends are my friends from here (: We always have fun, we go to drink cofee at Starbucks and spend money like crazys ahahaha. They are Alicia, Nacho, Yoyi and K-le. we never fight and we all know eachother very well. I see them every day (except on the weekends) and we are together all the time. We are differents but I think that we all have special things in comun (and that is why we are friends). They are so beautiful and I love them. (xoxo for them).
I like having new friends' cause it's fun. Sometimes we talk about really ridiculous things and we like to laugh at everything and about ourselves. Also, we sing a lot and we take a tons of photos.

Finally... I want to say that I like my english classmates.
(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment