Thursday, October 22, 2009

Muuuuusic (:

(: Hello
I love music so I'm with my mp4 player on all day. There's people that can be all day without listening music, but I can't. My parents also love the music. And my brother plays the guitar and a little of drums. Years ago I used to play the guitar but I got bored. I think that music can help when one is going through difficult moments because it can relax you or something else.
The music that I love is rock, pop, indie, punk and that kind of style.
My favorite band is Los Bunkers! I love them ! They're from Concepción, Chile. I know them since 2001 and the first song that I heard of them was 'Fantasias animadas de ayer y hoy'. I've bought all the albums and the dvds. Now they're in Mexico ¬¬
About concerts.... The last big concert I went was of Cat Power !!! It was on 21 of July of this year. I was in just in front of her. And in the end she gave to me a setlist *.* (ok ok ok... she threw it to the public and I grabbed it, but I'm sure that she look at me and threw it to ME!).
But in... september I went to a little concert of Chinoy with Manuel García in support of the mapuche cause. It was in a hill and that day was raining. So it was very cool (:
This year I went to the concerts of: Radiohead, Cat Power, Coiffeur, Los Bunkers, Holden... and others I don't remember xD
The bands that I like are (they are not in a order): Los bunkers, The beatles, Gepe, Manuel García, Radiohead, Tegan & Sara, Calle 13, Velvet underground, Camera Obscura, Bat for lashes, The Gossip, Mika, Blur, She and him, The delgados, Belle and Sebastian, Sex pistols, Daniel Johnston and a looooot of other bands. 
I would like go to a concert of: Bat for lashes or The Gossip. I don't know. 
I don't have a favorite song, because I think it changes depending on the mood or a specific time of life. Right now my favorite song is Tanto creo en ti - Manuel García. And 'We are golden' - Mika
This is my Last Fm (: http://www.lastfm.es/user/xcamibunkx there's all the music that I listen.

5 comments:

Aliciooo said...

Los Bunkers suck
Mika rules

Sofía said...

I must confess I don't know most of the bands you like, but Los Bunkers. I knew them ay University and I think they're really good! It's a pity they live in Mexico nowadays, because we can't see them all the times we wished to. Mika is also great :)

Hugs!

Nicolás Rojas Inostroza said...

Hi Camila

I like Los Bunkers, specially "Cancion de lejos". And "Quiero descansar".

Well, good night.

In english!

N

Mabel González said...

Hi!

I'm with my mp4 on all day, just like you haha. I like Manuel García too and have many songs by Mecánica Popular secretly saved on my computer.

Have a nice weekend!

Ricardo said...

cami! I know some of your favorites bands, they're great =)
and about los bunkers, i don't know, sometimes i love them and sometimes i hate them. it depends on my mood
i want to see bat for lashes live tooooooo :(!
kisses, darling!

Post a Comment